- 09-Jul-2013 to 22-Jul-2013 (CST)
- Guthrie Store
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Part Time
The Guthrie Store Sales Associate provides customer service, answers questions, and completes sales in the Guthrie Store. Hours vary depending on Guthrie show schedule – must be available weekday evenings, weekends, and occasional weekdays approx. 10-20 hours per week
Key Result Areas:
• Take every possible step to serve and satisfy patrons of the Guthrie Store.
• Present a polite and professional attitude, using courtesy, good manners, and proper language when interacting with customers and co-workers.
• Handle phone customers politely and promptly.
• Work the cashiering system accurately and efficiently.
• Inform customers about Guthrie Store stock, including showcasing new arrivals, show related items, and best-sellers.
• Inform customers about Guthrie Theater shows, programs, and other offerings.
• Maintain the sales floor, including restocking merchandise and supplies, tidying, dusting, cleaning and efficiently perform projects as assigned each shift.
• Communicate sales trends and give customer feedback to the Sales Manager and Director, including fast and slow sellers and changing stock levels on the floor and in back stock.
• Adhere to Guthrie policies, procedures, and goals.
One year of retail experience required. Interest or experience in theater arts preferred. Position will begin August 1st.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Skill in multi-tasking and handling high volume sales situations with accuracy and poise
• Ability to stand for 4 or more hours
• Ability to lift 20-50 pounds
• Computer skills